A couple of day’s ago, I got an email saying that Danny Gregory had named me an “officer” in the Facebook group Everyday Matters. The note inside the email said that Danny had named me “Ballpoint” in the group. To be honest, I did not know what in the world this was??? And though I’m still unsure of what it all means, if anything, I discovered that over on the Facebook page for EDM, there is a list of officers on the left. There was my name, under “Ballpoint”, listed with many other artists whom I admire. So, Happy Day! To be included in that list, was certainly an honor and I’m tickled about that little “Ballpoint” heading over my name. Thank You to Danny and whoever else was a part of that decision. If anyone knows more about what that means…please let me know. I think maybe it is just an honorary title and doesn’t require anything particular on my part. But if there is, I don’t want to miss what that might be. So, Thanks a Bunch!
On December 6th, one day prior to our daughter’s diagnosis with Type 1 Diabetes, Vicky gave me this lovely blog award. In the midst of all the goings on, it was a little bright spot, and I’ve thought of it often since. Part of my procrastination in posting about it was that I needed to pick 5, only 5, blogs to pass the award on. Oh my, that puts me in a pickle! Well, I’ve finally narrowed it down, but it certainly doesn’t mean they are the only ones I think of highly. The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. So here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? Me-Me purse
2. Your hair? salt&peppered
3. Your mother? artist
4. Your father? actor
5. Your favorite food? French
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? creativelife
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? toomany!
11. Your fear? rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? righthere
13. Where were you last night? GlennHighSchool
14. Something that you aren’t? acook
15. Muffins? multigrain
16. Wish list item? moreyarn
17. Where did you grow up? BooneNC
18. Last thing you did? drinkcoffee
19. What are you wearing? mygreenknittedsweater
20. Your TV? whatisthat?
21. Your Pets? Lucycat
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? joyful
25. Missing Someone? familyinBoone
26. Vehicle? Mazda5
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? yarn&artstores
29. Your favorite color? limegreen
30. When was the last time you laughed? thisam
31. Last time you cried? watchingHaitinews
32. Your best friend? Randy
33. One place that I go to over and over? WinstonSalem
34. Facebook? yep
35. Favorite place to eat? MacaroniGrill
I leave this award, in no particular order, to:
Well, I could have kept on going and going, listing favorite blogs that I think are Over the Top. Alas, I am limited to 5. Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to Vicky for honoring my blog in this way!!
****Please, please don’t forget to leave a comment here to register your name for a FREE set of my new art cards!!! You never know, your name just might be the one drawn out of the hat! I’ll let you know late Saturday.